The Official Online Rules for GT
1.Information from the group or about any possible thing pertaining to the group stays in the group.
2. The Council decides on adding new rules, rank ups, and other important matters.
3. Incoming members shall follow a learning process in order for them to become a member of the council.
4. Training is required to succeed in the group, however each person has their own life and schedule. Set up a training schedule to fit in with your routine.
5. There will be no fighting, discrimination, or negative actions between group members. We must strive to work and live in harmony.
6. In terms of training, requests and orders are given out.
7. We are all equal in our attempt to form this order, the only thing that separates us is experience and knowledge, no one should be looked down on because of his or her lack of those traits. Instead we will help each other to obtain those traits.
8. The Code is the binding ruling between us all, there should be an understood non-written code of respect and ethics as well.
9. Punishment is dealt out in a causality system.